Oronite fuel additives are used for refinery and branded gasoline/petrol applications as well as for aftermarket gasoline additive applications. Oronite Gasoline Additives (OGA®) are recognized throughout the world by auto manufacturers, gasoline marketers and environmental regulators as helpful in reducing or removing harmful deposits which degrade performance. We specialize in gasoline additives that deliver performance in all types of gasoline, including those containing ethanol and the E85, or flex fuel, version.
OGA®s help keep engines cleaner and reduce harmful deposits to deliver consumer benefits.
- Clean clogged and maintain fuel injector cleanliness in port fuel injection (PFI) and direct injection engines
- Clean and maintain intake port, intake valve and intake manifold cleanliness in PFI engines
- Maintain combustion chamber cleanliness
- Eliminate tough starts and improve acceleration
- Eliminate deposit-related “carbon rap,” knocking, pinging, hesitation, stalling, and run-on or “dieseling”
- Eliminate intake and exhaust valve sticking
- Smooth rough idling
- Restore fuel economy and power loss
- Reduce octane requirements
- Improve driveability
Oronite offers a full line of gasoline deposit control additives to meet our customers’ cost and performance targets. Our OGA additive packages for refinery and branded retail gasoline includes regulatory compliance packages formulated to meet the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Final Rule Lowest Additive Concentration (LAC) requirements and/or California Air Resources Board (CARB) requirements. Our performance additive packages exceeds Top Tier™ standards.
aftermarket fuel additive technology
Aftermarket fuel additives are an excellent choice for preventive maintenance and as a precaution against fuel-related engine problems. We bring decades of experience and a unique perspective of the petroleum distribution chain to supply the products, testing, performance claims and packaging recommendations needed to help you succeed in the fuel additive aftermarket business. Oronite’s aftermarket fuel additives are extensively tested in various OEM engines and have unique performance claims. Examples of our products include:
- OGA® 293HF - a premium product provides a one-tank complete system clean up of both PFI and GDI engines without affecting the combustion chambers
- OGA® 60545 - an effective GDI cleaner designed for use in modern engines. It cleans up GDI injectors, PFI injectors and intake valves and contains a corrosion inhibitor for extra engine protection.
- OGA® 60543 - a ready-to-bottle (RTB) version of OGA® 60545 for reduced complexity